Old March 4th 10, 12:38 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
jamina1

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

On Mar 3, 12:03*am, "Kelly Greene" wrote:
"jamina1" wrote in message

Feed only as much wet food as he'll eat in 20 minutes or so. *Refrigerate
the rest.

What do I do when I have to leave for work? I have two cats - one will
eat anything I put in front of her, and Wallace, the one who is ill is
the one who will only eat dry. If I leave wet food out all day, Pagan,
my other cat will eat ALL of it and Wallace will die from Liver
failure because he isn't eating the wet. I understand the need to get
more water into the cat, but I don't know how it will work out when
one cat will chow down through any wet food I leave down.