Old January 5th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default Feral cats in Los Angeles go to work

On Jan 4, 7:50 pm, wrote:
Great article!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...9,0,2242260,fu...

It's a great idea and a good article. I think they exaggerate, more
than a little, the difficulty of making pets out of ferals. It is hard
but they seem to say it is impossible. I have furry friends who can
tell them it isn't, although none of the ones who live in this house
are not former ferals.

Will in New Haven

--

"Well, my work here is done. If you need me again, just admit to
yourself that you're screwed and die."

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.