Old January 5th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Feral cats in Los Angeles go to work

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 7:50 pm, wrote:
Great article!

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...9,0,2242260,fu...

It's a great idea and a good article. I think they exaggerate, more
than a little, the difficulty of making pets out of ferals. It is hard
but they seem to say it is impossible. I have furry friends who can
tell them it isn't, although none of the ones who live in this house
are not former ferals.

Will in New Haven

Since cats are all different, just like people, there are probably some
feral cats that can't be turned into pets. However, as you have obviously
proved, most of them can be tamed with love and persistence.

Joy