Old November 3rd 03, 10:12 PM
Jette Goldie

"Magic Mood JeepĀ©" wrote

Found! She was indeed sleeping - she'd managed to get *behind*
the cabinet under the sink.

Now her meowmie is very very .... drained.

That reminds me of when of when Tennessee was a little kitten (about 4
months old), he got behind our stove via a gap between it and the cabinet.
Almost never found him, exept that he knew his name and meowed back,
followed the sound, and there he was peeping out. I got a yard stick and,
from above, stuck it behind him and 'prodded' him out with it. Since he
ALMOST got stuck back ther, and was scared out of his wits by getting

bopped
in the butt from behind (he couldn't turn around where he was), he never
went back there again. That and in a few weeks he couldn't FIT in that

gap
anymore.
--

I think this might purrsuade her meowmie to do some "kitten
proofing" - Jaylo is a VERY tiny kitten for her age!

(there's no proper back to that cabinet or doors on the front
of it)

--
Jette Goldie

Apache and Dakota