Old December 27th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Fangu Sekrit Santa!

That has gotten to be something I look forward to. Mine have all the stuff
they need but I still like opening their box and seeing what arrived.. You
have to grow old but, you don't have to grow up.
"conniepo" wrote in message
On Dec 26, 6:33 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
tellsa sekret santa, she willz fizit fur sure, OEJ, still loving da little
aminal wiffa nip inna bellee"conniepo" wrote in message

You kitties r lucky .... we did not get our sekrit santa package.

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie

Meowmie sent an e-mail to da sekrit santa coordinator yesturday ....
she has not herd bak fum her yet.
We haf plenty of toys but we love to get a special pakaje frum sekrit
santa

Tigger, Sweetpea, and Cookie