Old January 25th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default One week to go......

One week from today I will take my State Board Exam for the RVT.

I'm trying to study, but the cats keep getting in the way.

A few minutes ago, I was reviewing horse anatomy and common diseases
when Mischief walks across my desk and sprawls across my notes.

Me: "MISCHIEF!!"

(she rolls on her side, starts kneading the desk, and looks up at me
with those green eyes)

Mischief: "But aren't I beeeauuuutiful??"

Me: "Ok, fine, but just for a little bit"

I petted her and scritched her chin, but then she started drooling on
my notes.

Me: "Ok, that's IT, off you go. Come on now, lets go, OFF"

(Mischief reluctantly gets up and jumps onto my computer monitor with
her tail hanging over the monitor)

She's still there as I'm trying to type this with her tail in the way.

*sigh*

And yesterday, Mayhem jumped onto the desk too and I had her sitting on
my notes while Mischief was sitting on my monitor.

How am I supposed to study like this? Hmph!

little buggers.......

Kristi