Old March 22nd 19, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Spring has Sprung and the Earth is Turning...

Here are a couple of pics from my back yard. Happy Spring!

Pink blooms. I don't know plants, might be a camelia:

https://i.postimg.cc/FFjdDb6G/pink.jpg

And white blooms; this is an azaela. The only white one to survive
Hurricane Matthew:

https://i.postimg.cc/25hrrGhK/white.jpg

The season is changing and Buffy follows the sun when it comes to prime
snooze and play spots. Unfortunately, as the seasons change so does the
position of the earth to the sun. Right now, in the early morning the
sun streams in through the living room windows. Nice warm spots to
snooze and play in. As it gets later in the day, though, the sun moves!
How dare it?! Those warm spots eventually move to the front of the
house. Well that's no fun, laying down by the formal dining room table.
No toys there, no room to play. Not long to snooze, either, because
the sun keeps moving.

I think she expects me to turn the house around as seasons and sun
puddles change. Sorry Buffy, I can't do that

Jill