Old February 1st 04, 08:36 PM
Cat Protector

I have two. I love cats so much I started a radio & TV station for them on
the Internet.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Rich" wrote in message
We have FIVE cats.
BTW, what is a dog?

"Ablang" wrote in message
I'm curious what made you choose cats over dogs?

I prefer cats because I don't have to bathe them every so often. I also
like how I don't have to walk them (dogs love to get their paws all

dirty
and roll around in gunk). Cats are usually smaller, and therefore eat

less
and have smaller poops. I just think generally that cats are more
attractive graceful creatures that naturally smell good. But let's hear
your thoughts on cats vs dogs.