Old September 1st 05, 05:10 AM
MaryL

"LEC1985" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mary.. that is a great idea! Luckily we are in a small apartment and do
not have many windows. That would also allow air to breeze through on
the parts not blocked by plexi glass .. thank you so much!!

Here's one additional suggestion (and I'm not sure why I didn't think of it
before): Cats love to climb, and they might be less attracted to the
screens if they had other options. Here is a link to a nice cat tree from
Drs. Foster and Smith. It is reasonably priced, floor-to-ceiling, but only
requires one foot of floor space. Cats love cat trees, they provide great
exercise, and in your case they would be a diversion from the screens.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...cfm?pCatId=524

MaryL