Old September 1st 05, 03:13 PM
Alison

news:VavRe.3946$Ix4.2110@okepread03...

Here's one additional suggestion (and I'm not sure why I didn't

think of it
before): Cats love to climb, and they might be less attracted to

the
screens if they had other options. Here is a link to a nice cat

tree from
Drs. Foster and Smith. It is reasonably priced, floor-to-ceiling,

but only
requires one foot of floor space. Cats love cat trees, they provide

great
exercise, and in your case they would be a diversion from the

screens.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...cfm?pCatId=524

MaryL

As Mary says , cats love to climb. It's what they do ! Its
important for their well being that you provide an outlet for this.
Instead of punishing them for climbing in the wrong places show them
where they *can* climb. As well as trees or if you don't have space
for them, you can fix up shelving and walkways on your walls.
Alison