Old July 1st 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Officer Reports, Pliz

truder kitties needs fudz so iff we move the fudz they wont trude.
beauty

On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:54:36 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

If yoo duz, kan dey kum help repel the trooder kitteez heer?

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in message
On Jun 26, 5:33 am, Adam wrote:
End of fizcal... quart... munth... well, sumthing coming up soon. Cud
all Catmerica officers who hav not alreddy submitted repawts, pliz post
repawt on how things going in yur area uv concern. Fangu.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Catamerica standz strong. Howsumeffur, I respkfullee rekweest
purrmission tu rekrewt a standing force.
Ralph de Ralf, Sekrettaree uv Defense