Old June 7th 15, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default More Buffy Pics

On 6/6/2015 5:02 PM, jmcquown wrote:

She's a real sweet cat. I just put a break-away collar on her. On the
off chance she somehow gets out of the house at least someone will know
she's owned. When I take her to the vet I'll have her checked for a
microchip - I've no idea if she has one. If she doesn't, she soon will
have. She doesn't seem to mind the collar (so far).

Jill

Even if she has a microchip, you may need to have it replaced. I doubt
if you can change the contact information on a chip someone else had
installed, and her contact information would probably go back to the
woman who is now deceased.

MaryL