Old May 29th 19, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A birthday party!

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Hi, Rocky! Yes, I sure do rememfur you - fangs fur coming!

My humans moved us from Chicatgo to Kansas City a few months ago.
We'z just getting used to dis new place.

I fink efurryone here is comfortable around raccoons. You might not
have noticed Tony and Tina over dere - dey are a couple of da
raccoons dat live in dis neighborhood.

And I fang you fur keeping the FluffyKitz warehouse in order and
stocked up. We'z been kind of quiet lately, but I would like to get
us busy again. I think dat if one or two younger kitties wanted to
get involved, we might be able to develop more of a presence in da
Community - like it used to me.

Why don't you sit here? Dis lovely lady cat is Daisy-chan. Daisy, dis
is Rocky.

HiHi Rocky! I'z not met many racoons befurr. She cocks her head the
side and remembers meowmie adding a small pouch to her bag and checks
it. Smiling, she offers him a few pistacios and some rasiens and a few
itty bitty dried niboshi (1 inch long dried fishies).