Old October 4th 19, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucky the Adventure Cat

Default More newcomers arrive

Fangu, Lucy Lu! It's good to meet you too. I'z not real accustomed to
meeting new kitties who are nice, so dis a furry pleasant esperience.
I like it here!

Lucky

Lucy: We are a very friendly group of kitties, doggies and other
animals. When you are done eating or if you want to bring your plate
there is a nice campfire going. I see someone has already put out
blankets and cushions near the fire."

Dat sounds furry nice. It has been purrty chilly lately, so eating near
da campfire sounds really nice. Fangu for suggesting that.

Lucky