Old October 13th 19, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
who dat?

Default Buffy Loves Catnip! (pics)

On Sat, 12 Oct 2019 09:12:21 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:

She has a plush little hedgehog toy with a velcro tummy for catnip.
After a play session with the fishing wand toy, I replenished the little
hedgehog with catnip. Oooh!

https://i.postimg.cc/FzjN62Rv/catnip1.jpg

then...

https://i.postimg.cc/Nfq1rmv2/catnip2.jpg

She zoned out for a few minutes... now she wants to play! I set the
fishing want toy on top of her cat cradle... she's grabbing at it and
jumping through the kitty barrel to catch the mousie. Without my help,
since I'm sitting here typing. I suspect the catnip has something to do
with it. Tee hee!

Jill

That is a very cruel thing to do to a defenseless animal.