Old February 4th 06, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My old coat (not OT)

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:01:25 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Like a lot of farming type people I have an old coat (an ancient donkey
jacket) that I wear to do my chicken chores every day.
It's pretty disgusting really. One arm is hanging off, and I've used it
plenty to wipe my fingers off from chicken poo.
(My late mother insisted that I burned my last one ;-) )

Anyway, it has pockets that are filled with useful things, like galvanised
nails and staples and such things as that. So I needed a nail while I was
down with the chickens today and I put my hand inside the pocket. And I
drew out... a dead vole.
Thanks, Boyfriend!

Tweed

He packed you a snack, for just in case you got hungry while you were
working!

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from