Old June 7th 07, 07:00 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
cindys

Default Can you save by buying Advantage flea control for dogs and using smaller dosage for cats?

"Karen R." wrote in message
ink.net...

I don't know how it holds up to storage once opened -- I got enough cats
to use up the tube.

Last year, we fostered a cat who arrived with fleas, so all of the (5) cats
in the family needed to be treated. The veterinarian gave me a tube of
Revolution for each cat. One of the cats was too quick for me, and I was
unable to treat her (after I had already snipped the top off the tube). I
went to try again later, and the Revolution had totally evaporated. So, I
think evaporation is the issue rather than a concern that the active
ingredient will go bad or deactivate when exposed to air.
Best regards,
---Cindy S.