Old March 17th 04, 04:14 AM
Sam Nash

wrote in message
My friend's cat Oberon is very sick - he suddenly lost weight and got
listless and wouldn't eat. He's been in the animal hospital for a few
days, getting biopsies on various suspicious spots (on x-rays) and
internal sores. The vets think he has cancer, but no conclusions yet.
My friend is still waiting for the biopsy results.

Oberon is her favorite among her large brood of cats (7 in all). He's
a Maine Coon, very affectionate, and well-loved by all the cats in the
household, some of whom are pretty scrappy with each other (he's the
peacemaker).

Any well-wishes for him would be appreciated!

Joyce

Purrs on the way for a complete recovery for Oberon.
Sam