Old October 24th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Can Kidney failure come on fast?

Rhonda wrote:
I'm sorry to hear about Kira. I know you were trying so hard for her.

We did have a CRF kitty years ago but she had hers for years. It was a
slow degeneration in her case.

Did you decide to have a necropsy done?

No, we have always brought ours home so that the other cats and dogs
can see and smell and start the grieving process at the same time. And
then we bury them in the yard. We put Kira next to Maynard, her only
real animal buddy. I'd like to put a nice blue azaela over her.

If there were a really good reason to have it done, I would. But it
won't bring her back. And I don't think I would get to bring her home
after that, and I probably wouldn't want to.