Old January 26th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Noon Cat Nick

Default Questions About Black Cats, Genetics and Feral Cats

mc wrote:

Richard, I think you are correct about that.

I hope I did not offend Noon Cat Nick... By the way --- Noon Cat
Nick... I mentioned this to my husband and he says that indeed, the
plaugues were caused by fleas... essentially a parasite that lives on
fleas...

Now I will have to go do some research on this ;-)

Thanks for all the good information ;-)

Happy to help. And no, I'm not offended. After 10+ years on Usenet, plus
working in customer service, I've learned never to be miffed by mere
disagreement. HAND.