Old February 2nd 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Age Appropriate Dress?

"CatNipped" wrote in message

CN,
First you say
.... It's so sad, and I'm so afraid for her. I keep hoping that my
daughter will do all she can to counteract his influence, but she is
terribly cowed by him - he's a bully.

Later you say
Well, I have to admit, on all other issues he is an excellent father -
very involved, patient, and thoughtful. But he has huge issues about
weight (even with his own weight - he run incessantly to keep his weight
down).
Hugs,
CatNipped

My heart goes out to your daughter and granddaughter.
I hope you can help them both in some way with the weight and self-esteem
issue. As the mother of a daughter who married into an emotionally abusive
situation, I know you are limited in what you can do.
Fortunately for my daughter, there are no children involved, and when she
finally realized what a jerk her husband is, she dropped him so fast it made
his head spin and is starting over on her own.
I'm not saying this is the same situation or answer for your daughter, but
to let you know that I understand that they don't always listen to what you
try to tell them and it's hard watching.
Hugs to you, your daughter and granddaughters.
Annie