Old September 9th 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget

Default Photo contest

Here it is, an official RPCA photo contest. I need a good hi res photo
for a class project. The picture needs to be of a cat or cats and they
need to be exhibiting CATTITUDE. The project is for one of my classes
where we have to do a design for a non-profit agency in town. I've
chosen our local no-kill shelter that works mainly with cats. If they
like, they may use it for an ad campaign, or they may try to do a local
photo contest and get a local cat with CATTITUDE.

So, be aware that if you submit, the picture you submit may be used in a
no-kill shelter ad campaign. But not without your knowledge and not
without your signed consent to use the photo.

For the moment, first things first. I need to get my project done.

email your hi-res photos to

Deadline is Sept 18. That will give me time to get it and work on the
design before it is due. When I get the design done, I will put it
someplace so everyone can see it.

Thanks,
Bridget