Old November 11th 03, 10:01 AM
Rich

You say "A1 Steak Sauce"? ...is that before they are killed or after?

With all joking aside, where did you hear that A1 Steak Sauce would do the
trick? I just hope Cindy will not believe that old wives tale. The 'steak
sauce' thing is an urban legend that has been around for quite a while.

"V.H. Frater B.T." wrote in message
t...

No it will not help. The best thing you can do is shampoo the cats with A1
steak sauce. That will take care of your problems.

In article , Cindy Compton
wrote:
I lost 1 cat (9 year old feral orange tabby) to coyotes last week. I
have 2 other cats. I always bring my cats into the house before
nightfall. But that feral cat stayed out 1/2 hour longer, now she is
gone. My neighbor saw 3 coyotes in his backyard right at that same time
(7:15 pm).

I have heard that Lion dung spread around the property will keep the
coyotes away. (I still plan to bring them in at night.)

I have 2 sources (breeding compound and lion reserve nearby) for the
Lion dung, if that might truly help. Is there any truth to this
concept?