Old April 11th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.vacation.las-vegas
]v[etaphoid

Default My faithful friend Samson

Ace wrote:
On Apr 5, 10:33 pm, "]v[ataphoid" wrote:
On Apr 5, 8:46 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

SIGH! Easter vacation and all the kiddies are out of school playing
at being trolls - this is one thing I didn't miss while I was away.

If you don't like it, then quit cross-posting. You're a cat lady,
'nuff said. A 53 year old spinster with 17 cats in a small apartment
that stinks to high heaven. How's 'bout you email me your phone
number? You must be someone's daughter heh heh heh...

Dude, you just described Mr. V to a T.

A*

You slow, simple ****, Ace.

What a fine life you lead - arguing without yourself on the internet under a
slew of poorly forged pseudonyms.

No wonder your daughter won't take your calls...