Old January 22nd 05, 12:17 PM
dusty

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
:

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

Anyone using Verizon as their ISP? If so, wondering where your email
went?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/01...n_email_block/

Swell!!! Every time I begin to feel dissatisfied with
Earthlink (because their tech support stinks since they
"outsourced" it to India), I discover a new reason to keep
them, anyway.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

I got rid of earthstink, I mean Earthlink a long time ago but it took three
registered letters, 6 months and a lawyer to do so and the still tries
billing me for the 6 months I didn't use them. QUITTING Earthlink? KEEP
COPIES OF ALL YOUR CORRESPONDENCE.
Don't use MSN because their India techs can't read English much like speak
it. SBC/Yahoo is ok if you can get past the extra 32 Indian syllables, at
least they know something about the system.