Old January 16th 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Clumping litter that doesn't suck!

Jennyanniedots wrote:
My all time favorite litter continues to be WBCL (World's Best Cat
Litter), but lately I haven't had convenient access to any so I've been
buying grocery store varieties, with mixed results. I've noticed that
most clumping litters crumble or get gooey when I try to scoop them
out, which makes the litter smelly. I recently tried Tidy Cats Scoop
Small Spaces, because they advertised that the clumps don't crumble.
You'll know it's the right product when you read the label and you'll
see the claim. I'm pleased to report that it's actually true.
(Shocker!) So I figured I'd let you guys know in case you're frustrated
like I am, er...was
-Jen

Precious Cat is another excellent brand.
-L.