Old March 22nd 06, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Andrea Fuller Update

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:48:40 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Well, I FINALLY got hold of Andrea and spoke to her this afternoon,
after employing some lateral thinking tactics and roping in a couple of
friends to make some checks in odd places for me.

Her updates are, that she's not in brilliant health, although she is OK
and fine, but part of her problems are stemming from the fact that she
is finding it difficult to employ decent carers who stick around long
term - hence things being a bit fraught. But, we caught up and she is
OK. ) Her computer has apparently died a spectacular death so she is
in the process of rebuilding it - hence no contact.

Give her our love and tell her she's missed!