Old March 22nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Andrea Fuller Update

Helen Miles wrote:

Well, I FINALLY got hold of Andrea and spoke to her this afternoon,
after employing some lateral thinking tactics and roping in a couple of
friends to make some checks in odd places for me.

Her updates are, that she's not in brilliant health, although she is OK
and fine, but part of her problems are stemming from the fact that she
is finding it difficult to employ decent carers who stick around long
term - hence things being a bit fraught. But, we caught up and she is
OK. ) Her computer has apparently died a spectacular death so she is
in the process of rebuilding it - hence no contact.

Cat news...

Poppy, her ancient old lady matriarch went to Rainbow Bridge late last
year. She was 18 and had bladder cancer, and Andrea made the decision to
provide paliative care rather than put her through the stress of
operations. The cancer was apparently fairly quick and agressive, so
Poppy didn't suffer as she was let go fairly early before she really
started to suffer.

Flo, (my ex-foster cat) has had to have 2 operations on her face as she
has been unwell and got some sort of infection. Apparently, the whole
side of her face has been shaved and she has her stitches out next week.

Fliss and Grace are apparently very well, and doing fine.

I'm seeing Andrea on Saturday morning, so I'll update you all then. In
the meantime, if you want me to pass messages on, I'll print them off
and take them with me on Saturday.

Helen M (Relieved)

I'm so relieved to hear about Andrea. Please let her know that we think
about her often. We do hope she can find a great carer and that you two
have a great time on Saturday. I'm sure you'll have a lot of catching up
to do and hopefully you can tell us more about how she is.
Lots and lots of best wishes and purrs for Andrea and thank you for
letting us know, Helen,
Polonca and Soncek