Old January 11th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default More on the Diamond pet food recall

On Mon 09 Jan 2006 10:41:50p, wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Cheryl Sellner wrote:

Reposted from another group. It seems that the Costco
Kirkland store brand and the Chicken Soup lines may also be
affected:

EEK! That (the Costco brand) is what I've been feeding my
kitties!

If they've been eating it for a couple of weeks and had no
symptoms, is it safe to assume the whole bag is OK? Yikes!

According to the original article that detailed the states that
were shipped the tainted food, CA wasn't one of them. Though at
this point, I'd avoid any food made by Diamond until they have a
chance to straighten this all out. Since more food labels keep
getting added, I wonder whether it's more a case of hysteria, or
QA. Hard to tell at this point.

--
Cheryl