Old November 27th 04, 09:00 AM

Krista wrote:

Do people ever tell you that you're *lucky* to be completely unable to
find clothes in your size that don't look like you got them at
Teenybopper-Sluts-R-Us? That's my personal favorite.

LOL. No, I just get the look of pity because many clothes in my size
are of the "Enormous Flower Print Making You Look Like A Sofa" variety.

OK, in fairness, many plus-size clothing companies do make decent-looking
clothes, even Teenybopper-Slut clothes. At least it's not all navy blue
polyester anymore! But for some inexplicable reason, some of these designers
insist on making large women look like canvases for some demented floral
painter!

Joyce