Old April 9th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default I had to pass this on

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote
My feelings are in constant turmoil.

I really feel for you, Phil. You are a stronger person than I am,
that you can do this. You do so much good, but I know you
suffer often. I loved the video, sent it on all over the place.

Rescue got to me so bad that I quit. But doing nothing felt even worse. So
my retirement lasted about a day.

I you really want to help homeless and feral cats but can't handle the
heartaches that come with rescue, provide holding space for cats before and
after surgery for a rescue group in your area. Usually 2 or 3 days before
and after surgery. Holding space is number 2 on the most needed list. Your
cats never have to come in contact with the cats because they never come out
of the cage and you don't have to release the cats. The group will provide
everything.

Think about it.