Old May 8th 12, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie notices a spider

"MLB" wrote in message
On 05/08/2012 11:42 AM, Christina Websell wrote:
running across my carpet. He gets into kill mode and chases it but it
disappears under my computer desk.
Next day it appears on the wall, too far up for him to get it. He
watches
it disappearing into the folds of my curtains and knows he just has to
wait
until it comes out.
I have a horror of big spiders, and this was a big one.

Boyfie puts his foot on them and eats them, given the chance.
Tweed

If a spider is poisonous, I suppose it could harm an animal too. Keep a
spray bottle (of anything) handy , The spray will momentarily disable the
critter until you can dispatch it to insect bridge. I hate bugs of any
kind. Hairspray will work too. Best wishes. MLB

There are no poisonous spiders here, although they can bite.
I like almost everything but I struggle with very large spiders, they give
me the horrors.
I don't want to kill them. I got brave enough to get them in a fluffy towel
and flap it out of the window. Not ideal but beats standing on them.
Tweed