Old May 28th 12, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buster is missing

Buster's gone missing outside! He'd managed to push out the lower corner of
the screen door - quite a feat of strength - and he's slipped out and run
away. He's not inside, and the way he pushed out the screen, he couldn't
have gotten back inside himself even if he'd wanted to.

I've searched all around the yard, and the immediate neighborhood, but it's
past midnight, and it's dark. I've been trying to catch a glint of his eyes
with a flashlight. I hadn't seen him or checked the kitchen for only a
couple of hours, so he couldn't have been gone long.

Buster isn't an outdoor cat. He's been indoors all his life, because he's a
shy thing in unfamiliar conditions. I'm sure he might be hiding and
frightened. He's not a cat that normally goes up to people or comes when
called, so I'm not sure how I'll find him.

We're supposed to have thunderstorms today. I'm so worried for my soft,
sheltered stripey boy!