Old July 30th 17, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

Default John Doe

Mark Carroll wrote:

John Doe wrote:

The only half decent kill file is ignoring the thread
branch started by the other person instead of just
ignoring individual posts. But that can be done most
easily with a simple "ignore thread branch" function.

In fairness, while I concur regarding its desirability, in
many newsreaders such a function is not easily found and
employed.

Forte including that function in Agent 4 is the reason I
bought it. But it is also available in Xnews that I am still
using even though now I also have Agent 8.

I suppose it is not available in Google Groups.

The reason Google destroyed the archive occurs to me now,
probably because it goes against Google's need for people to
use its commercial search engine. They are so smart.