Old June 11th 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default OT - Baby hummingbirds

My daughter, who has had hummingbird nests outside the windows of her house,
and whose husband has gotten some good shots, sent me this:

"We've watched a hummingbird nest before, but never got photos like this!"
(My daughter's words)

THE BIRTH OF A HUMMINGBIRD
This is truly amazing. Be sure to click on NEXT PAGE at the bottom of
each page; there are 5 pages in all. A lady found a hummingbird nest and got
pictures all the way from the egg to leaving the nest. It took 24 days from
birth to flight. Because you'll probably never in your lifetime see this
again, enjoy, and please share.
Watch the Dates as you flip.
Go to this site: http://community.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM

--