Old May 4th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.misc
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default OTTAWA: Maine Coons for sale ????????

Mine was found locally, but over the internet.
Start with Maine Coon Organizations.
She was retired from breeding and show.
She was 2 1/2 years old.
I got her by contacting some breeders after googling.
They sometimes have a section for retired in each breed website.
Also local vets, cat rescue and ofcourse, and first, let the pound
know what you are looking for.

--
Pitô.ônya
"Claude V. Lucas" wrote in message
In article ,
Stormmee wrote:
I am sorry, you need to do research with reputable breeders if you are
going
to purchase a purebred animal, or you could go to a shelter and look
for a
reasonable look alike but you need to find out not depend on the news
groups system for something this important, slave to 8 at the moment
Maple Tree wrote in message
om...
Hello,

Would you please provide me with a list of breeders in Ottawa that
sell
Maine Coon kittens.

Thank you

+1 on the shelter.

http://members.cox.net/claudevl/bubba01.jpg

Bubba was a pound kitty.

Check google or the phone book for local breeders.