Old December 4th 03, 05:10 AM
Suzie-Q

Troye wrote:

I have two cats, one 7yr old Maine Coon and one 5yr old orange tabby
(both neutered males). I have an eight month old son who has
developed allergies, and I am looking for placement for our two cats.
We will not use any service that euthenizes animals. Both cats are
declawed in the front. Both are healthy and current on all
vaccinations. Please respond with any information that might be
helpful in finding a placement for these two memebers of our family
(i.e. rescue or adoption fascilities in the southeast ga area).
Thank you for your help!!!
Troye Stadler

Please don't give up your cats so quickly. There have been posts
on this and/or other cat-related newsgroups about giving up pets
due to allergies. I'm sorry that I don't remember exactly what
was said, but the gist was that it isn't necessary to give up
your cats. There are other options.

I'm hoping that someone who knows more about it will respond to
your post.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/