Old October 15th 03, 01:04 AM

In , on 10/14/03
at 04:54 PM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:46:44 GMT, wrote:

In , on 10/14/03
at 05:48 AM, equalizer said:

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:59:49 GMT,
wrote:

You're an asshole. Who drew the irture for you -- I know you could not have
done it.

LOL! I think you need someone to operate your keyboard for you -- I SEE you
can't do it for yourself!!

PS -- Nice Google posting history. I invite everyone else to check it out.
This little moron might mot be from Mass, but he sure acts like it, LOL!!

As befo I have a carpal tunnel injury that causes things like that -- of
course you being a know-it-all asshole would make fun of someone with a
problem.

As to the rest of your post; I can see you are on the edge of becoming an
on-line STALKER -- This mean you have serious emotional problems and I touched
your hot buttons by pointing out a truth; *You are an asshole.

See someone about changing your meds. What you have is not working!

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B17414636

our not human, are you? I think you're actually a very poorly written troll
bot in Perl script, or more likely, Tandy Basic.....

I remember a nifty little utility like you back in the 70's written for the
PDP11. Of course, it was much sharper.......
Keep working on it though!!

I always get your kind of idiotic reaction. It happens whenever I take a
complete asshole to task and best them. Now why don't you just admit to
yourself that you're stupid and shut up???

eq