Old December 25th 05, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Addict...

How long is it before dinner you made my mouth water. I had to let others
cook this year muscle still very sore can't stand for long periods or move
quickly enough to do dinner. Pray for me and my stomach. The wife is
doing the majority of the cooking; Ellie may was a gourmet chef compared to
her. But god bless her for trying to do everything she comes running in
every few minutes and ask what to do and how to do it. I have banned her
sister from coming here for any event for at least one year. The rest of
the family has come in and thanked me for that ( the trouble maker she is ).
Merry Christmas everyone I get to be served this year.

"jmcquown" wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:
Beef today...

And it is revealed that a certain one-eyed, black-furred lady cat is
a beef addict...

She has been winding herself round my legs as I sliced it...

I've never seen a cat eat slivers of beef so quickly...

She growls *very* loudly if Marble or Francis go near her as she is
eating *her* beef...

One cow is not enough for a six-pound, highly-refined lady cat who
loses all manners when there is beef to be eaten...

When one has eaten a cow, one has to have a short nap curled up on
Meowmie's knee to build up the strength for more pleading for beef...

Festive cheers, helen s

Poor, poor kitty! Only having that little bit of cow... she deserves more
cow, that's for sure! LOL

Persia got a pouch of turkey & giblets in gravy and is meatloafing... she
is
waiting for me to take the cornish game hen out of the oven along with the
cornbread and wild rice dressing. She'll go nuts over the hen. I'll go
nuts over the dressing

Jill