Old December 26th 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Addict...

NMR wrote:
How long is it before dinner you made my mouth water. I had to let
others cook this year muscle still very sore can't stand for long
periods or move quickly enough to do dinner. Pray for me and my
stomach. The wife is doing the majority of the cooking; Ellie may
was a gourmet chef compared to her. But god bless her for trying to
do everything she comes running in every few minutes and ask what to
do and how to do it. I have banned her sister from coming here for
any event for at least one year. The rest of the family has come in
and thanked me for that ( the trouble maker she is ). Merry Christmas
everyone I get to be served this year.

Be careful what you wish for... I'm liable to cook up a mess of collard
greens and throw a possum on the grill! wink Just kidding, turnip greens
are much better than collards.

Lucky you for getting served

Jill