Old December 26th 05, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Addict...

On Sun 25 Dec 2005 06:39:51p, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Melisande foiled me again! She doesn't much care for
"people" food, and usually refuses to touch it. However, I
do think she should have SOMETHING "special" on human
feastdays, so bought her a couple cans of "Sheba" (at 65
cents a serving). I gave her the "Filet Mignon with meaty
juices" this morning. She barely got her nose close enough
to sniff it, looked at me, gave me a complaining "mrowp",
and hasn't touched it yet! (I hope the "Gourmet Chicken"
gets a more enthusiastic response for supper, but I'm not
taking any wagers!)

LOL! Mine like the Sheba food only every once in a while. I got the
"Alaskan King Crab" for Shamrock because every time I get crab meat
for me, he hovers over me, and I hoped that a cat food with that
"flavor" would be a treat. He wouldn't touch it. He and Scarlett like
the Rotisserie chicken flavor as a treat now and again.

--
Cheryl