Old December 26th 05, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Addict...

"Cheryl" wrote in message

Same to you!

My addict is Shamrock. He does the same thing when I give him raw
chicken liver. No one dare approach the dish of *his* chicken
liver.

Of my three it is Waffles who is the real people food fiend. Waffles adores
turkey, chicken, beef, fish and her absolute favourite... ham. Ham is to
Waffles as chocolate is to a chocolate addict.

Marble is just a food fiend, period. Especially if the food is something
being eaten by Waffles or Francis. He is a food bully who will show no
interest in what is being offered *until* he spots Waffles of Francis eating
it then he turns into a monster bully who will push anyone and everything
out of the way to get to whatever it is that they are having. He is an
incredible bully when it comes to food.

Francis is not fussy. He has no interest in 'people food' and is quite happy
on his senior cat food.

Festive cheers, helen s

--
Cheryl