Old January 21st 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Dental cleaners

There's a dental cleaner that I'm interested in getting and I'm
wondering if it works. This particular one is called Liquid Oral Care
and is made by Petkin. It says it cleans teeth and freshens breath,
fights plaque and gum disease, it also contains baking soda. It's
odorless and tasteless and you add it to the pet's water. I think you
add something like 1 teaspoon to 8 ounces of water. I hear that it's
supposed to work like a mouth wash.

Does anyone know if products like these work and how well they work?
Obviously, a professional dental cleaning is the best followed by home
dental cleanings (with a toothbrush).