Old December 22nd 13, 11:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default A battle of wills with Tasha

That reminds me of the first time Tawny (RB) saw a mouse. He was fairly
young at the time, and we'd only had him a couple of months. A mouse ran
across the kitchen floor, so one of us got him and set him down where he
could see it, thinking he would dispatch it for us. He took one look,
turned and ran.

Marion once had a mouse in her flat that had got cats figured out. It
would wait until the cat was doing its thing in the litter box and then
stroll across the room in front of it, almost doing a "nyaah-nyaah-na-
naah-naah" while the cat glared at it in frustration.