Old July 12th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Normin

Default still no takers?

oops make that norminfishbait at aol dot com

or just reply to this post -- probably easier !

Sara
sighing because I can't even remember my own email address!

"Normin" wrote in message
news:JMCdnfLr65gz8QjbnZ2dnUVZ_hWdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
I'd be happy to send it on to Japan when I finish it if you
want
email me with your address at normanfishbait at aol dot com

Sara

"Irulan" wrote in message
. ..
hi Cantate. Sorry, but the book has already been sent
to Sarah in Michigan. She will post to pass it on once
she's through reading it.

Lily's mama Lydia

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

"Cantate" wrote in message
oups.com...
Would you object to sending it to Japan? I'm in my summer
vacation
reading mode and go through one or two books a day.

Cantate