Old June 1st 18, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

Default Purrs for Mark Edwards

On 5/31/2018 3:39 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 5/29/2018 8:12 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 6:57:09 PM UTC-4, joy wrote:
On 5/1/2018 7:56 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 12:30:38 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Hello all,

Mark Edwards is in the hospital - he had emergency surgery last
Thursday. He is recovering well, and hopes to be out as soon as
possible.

Mishi

Update - Mark is home from the hospital! He and his cats are very
relieved.

Thank you for the good news!

Update on Mark - he is back in the hospital, as the infection spread
and he had to have an amputation just below the knee. He is going to
be in the hospital and rehab for quite some time, and has decided that
he cannot take care of his cats so is going to rehome them. :'( Him
and Senyah will be moving closer to her son, so things are going to be
a bit stressful for a while. As soon as I get an address where we can
send cards, I will post it here. Purrs for him, and his babies.
Mishi

Many purrs for Mark and Senyah and I'm so sorry to hear they need to
rehome the cats.

My oldest brother had to have his leg amputated just below the knee last
year.Â* It's a very stressful time.

Jill

Yes, I'm sure it's terribly stressful for all concerned. Purrs for them
all. Purrs for your family, too.

Joy