Old October 30th 03, 11:55 AM
Fred Williams

Hotspur wrote:

Meowee Seti here, Meowmie and Daddy ar buyn a nu howz fur uz kitties
an haben't leted us online furry much. But Meowmie sed I cud pop in
tu ask fur purrs fur Scooter, de kitty whut owns owr granmeowmie.
Scooter iz at TED furry sik wif a viral infekshun an hypothyroidism.
TED is furry wurried an haz Scoots on medisin. Granmeowmie is furry
upset cuz Scoots is onlee 11 yeers ol an iz not respondin furry well
to de medsin. Plees purr fur Scooter that it iz not hur time to get
to the Bridge yet.

fangu,
seti

paw esse - partee in owr nu howz when we moof in!

We're puuurrrrrrrin fur scooter and sendin lots ov healing thots.

--
Regards
Jetadiah & his hoomin, Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please