Old October 30th 03, 03:27 PM
Heather

"Hotspur" wrote in message
m...
Meowee Seti here, Meowmie and Daddy ar buyn a nu howz fur uz kitties
an haben't leted us online furry much. But Meowmie sed I cud pop in tu
ask fur purrs fur Scooter, de kitty whut owns owr granmeowmie. Scooter
iz at TED furry sik wif a viral infekshun an hypothyroidism. TED is
furry wurried an haz Scoots on medisin. Granmeowmie is furry upset cuz
Scoots is onlee 11 yeers ol an iz not respondin furry well to de
medsin. Plees purr fur Scooter that it iz not hur time to get to the
Bridge yet.

fangu,
seti

paw esse - partee in owr nu howz when we moof in!

Weez sendin owr bestist purrz fur Scooter dat da medisin startz wurkin fur
hur an shee getz beddur reellee soon.

Oz, Voodoo, Kissa, Willow, Vinnie, Hemi, Marble, Matthias, Maestreo and
Rocky Rennie