Old September 17th 03, 02:52 AM
MacCandace

If this woman lives in the East Valley, she might try giving Friends
for Life a call. I know they used to do field rescue. If they can't
help then they might be able to direct her to a group that can help
her.

Tiffany

Thanks, Tiffany. I will look at your site and definitely give her the info.
So far she's done nothing but yap about it. She's a yapper and drives me crazy
anyway but I hate her attitude toward animals. She even has a cat of her own
but doesn't seem very fond of the poor creature who is now 19 years old.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace