Old February 22nd 05, 02:38 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"kitkat" wrote in message
om...
gaubster2 wrote:
kitkat wrote:

I'm positive that I dont behave as if my opinion were any more or

less

valid...but from what I see...at least from your tone (written tone

that

is...) you *definitely* seem to think that your opinion is *the*

right

and valid one. If you don't intend to come across like that...you

could

truly try to convey that.

Pam
-done keeping busy for now...going to visit very sick cat...

Well...why do you hold the opinions that you hold if you didn't think
they were "right"??

I can hold my opinions and even believe they are right while at the same
time accepting the fact that people think differently.

Yep.

BTW, I hope the sick cat gets better!

Yeah! I'm gonna put up a different post on that topic so it doesn't get
missed...but there HAS BEEN GOOD PROGRESS!!!!!!!

Oh, good - will look for your newest report!

Cathy